Swiftcurrent Creek strong bones
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Aria's reaction was indeed painful, but Eilidh tried to hide her dismay. How could Aria not know her? They had tended the garden in the Sentinels together, found a remedy to treat Dante's symptoms, and left Donnelaith to seek a future. Together. Eilidh's joy at finding Aria here drifted away on the wind, a reminder that life in the wilds was never going to be as easy or carefree as her childhood once was. 

Eilidh relaxed somewhat as Aria eased into the conversation, relaying the information the Mayfair sought. This was Constantine's pack, a point of pride for her, and although Aria knew her name, she had forgotten their camaraderie through presumably no fault of her own. She'd befallen some accident and washed ashore without her memories, some of which she'd retrieved since. But though she knew of her name, and her relation to Constantine and Lasher, Aria did not remember her.

She'd never known if @Constantine followed her when she left. Indeed, Eilidh had never intended to leave. She had simply wandered too far, searching for herbs to bring back to her tiny garden on Moonspear, when she'd come across a wounded wolf. The rest, as they say, is history.

I'm sorry, she whispered, ducking her head with ears flat. For your memory loss, for causing my brother to search for me, for everything. Eilidh's breath hitched. Only now, in the face of this stranger who had once been her friend, Eilidh felt safe enough to be vulnerable. I never meant for any of this to happen.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
strong bones - by Eilidh - July 25, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - July 28, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - July 28, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - July 28, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - July 30, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - August 18, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: strong bones - by Constantine - August 27, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - September 05, 2018, 12:16 PM