Blackfoot Forest We shall laugh uproariously this night
† The Overlord of Ice †
37 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The nymph only asked more questions, severely confused now. Hmm... It was possible she was an ordinary wolf, but also possible she was a nymph trying to trick him. So far, he didn't feel a particularly strong urge to embrace her, but that could be due to the barrier that was generated around him. Narrowing his eyes again as he thought, Gundham decided he would err on the side of caution.

Hmph. That is one definition of nymph. I will admit: your knowledge of insects is impressive. However, the nymphs I speak of are female nature spirits who possess men to be worshipped like gods! He explained while continuing in the direction he was headed but gave the potential nymph a wide berth. Gundham had never encountered a nymph himself before, but his barrier should be enough to repel any seductive powers she may have. Resting here for the night still felt like a fine idea, with that in mind.
Open Sesame, Pandemonium! I shall fill Hell with true hell!

English | Japanese
Messages In This Thread
We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - July 26, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - July 29, 2018, 07:18 AM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - August 02, 2018, 04:56 PM