Mount Apikuni Opportunities
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Private 
Alrighty! Here we go!

Álainn hadn't really explored much of Mount Apikuni before, and plus, she didn't really want to visit it. It sounded like a scary place, and as a pup, Álainn had heard scary tales about the mount. She looked up at the sky, her icy blue eyes admiring the clouds and darkness starting to arrive. It would be raining definitely soon by the looks of it, and nasty weather was one thing the beautiful "golden wolf" didn't like.

Either way, Álainn decided to continue on, not really caring or anything. She could see the mountains in the distance, and decided to head north, continuing until she was no longer far away from the mountains.

@Grezig
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig could smell the rain on the air. She decided, then, to stick close to the group today. She did not need to climb the mountain while it was raining, slip, fall, bust her head open, and die. Then where would she be? She would be dead and she will have let her alphas down. That just wasn’t something she could deal with. They needed her. No, that was stupid. She was being too proud again. Perhaps it was simply the other way around: she needed them. Creating this pack with them had given her more purpose in her short life than anything else ever had. She needed to keep helping them, and to do that, she needed to be smart.

Still, she could, at least, patrol around the mountain to check for danger, a hobby she and Kavik had in common. Today, past the smell of incoming rain, she scented another wolf—a female. She followed the trail until she found the woman, chuffing to get her attention. This mountain was not claimed, but she felt a small attachment to it as the place where her group was currently resting. But this woman did not seem to be looking for a fight, so she relaxed her stance to show that she was friendly, at least.
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Álainn had then heard some chuffing and noticed a female, who looked pretty basic. If she had chosen to do what her parents had wanted her to do and act like a spoiled little brat who thought of themself as queen, the golden wolf would do that. However, she was friendly and kind, and lacked all the "traits" of a spoiled wolf. Álainn was...odd, we could all say. She just had a very friendly personality.

Álainn simply looked over at the female and a light smile spread across her face, her icy blue eyes brightening up a bit. "Oh, hello!" She said, and then looked around. "I'm truly sorry if this place has been claimed or something, or belongs to someone. I've just been exploring, you see?" Álainn would definitely be apologetic about this one. She had no intent to trespass if she did.

@Grezig
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig blinked as she looked into the smiling face of the female. Clearly, someone with such a broad smile could not be here for nefarious reasons. Grezig let her guard drop a bit more. She listened to the girl’s explanation for why she was here, nodding to herself. “You are fine; these lands have not been claimed by anyone. I, and the band I am with, are simply resting here for a time before we move on.” Sometimes Grezig felt the need to hide the existence of the band from others, if she thought they might become threatening, but this girl seemed harmless as a pup. “Perhaps you are looking for a pack to join? We could use the numbers.” In truth, Grezig thought their recent numbers would be enough to become a real pack, but she would not turn away a potential recruit.
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Álainn felt a sense of relief that the lands weren't being claimed by anyone, and that a "band" the she-wolf was with was resting here. When the wolf had asked if Álainn was looking for a pack to join, Álainn could feel regret about what she was going to say next. I don't want to hurt her feelings. She thought. I already plan on joining a different pack. Álainn then let out a sigh. "I'm already planning on maybe joining one of the 'official' packs that have been around for a while, I've just been exploring." She replied.

If she had hurt this female's feelings, Álainn would be seriously upset about the whole situation.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
The woman sighed, and Grezig’s ears perked in curiosity. She assumed it had to do with her offer to join the group, and she was right. The woman was looking to join a pack that was already established. Grezig nodded in understanding. That was perfectly reasonable, and had been why she’d almost turned down Liri and Kavik’s offer herself. Starting a new pack from scratch could be difficult, and dangerous if it took too long and you were left on your own in the middle of winter.

“I do not blame you,” she said. “There is a pack east of here, at the creek, and another one even farther east, though I am not sure exactly where it is.” She figured it didn’t hurt to offer the female help. Grezig did not hold grudges easily, and she would not withhold important information just because Álainn did not want to join her group.
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Álainn was glad when the other wolf seemed to not be aggressive or offended by this, and she felt even more glad when it turned out she knew where there were some packs. "Thank you for your help." The golden wolf said, offering a smile. Wondering if she would be able to locate those packs, she began heading off. 

Would she manage to find those packs, or would she find something else?

I'm going to close this thread now if you don't mind.