Firestone Hot Springs Right now, I'm in a state of mind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

A freezing chill runs down Keelut's spine as the cold midnight air brushes past him, but he embraces it. The night speaks to him in ways not many would understand, and the directions she gives take Keelut further through the flatlands than he meant to go initially. The rustling leaves whisper once more and he heeds their command. A stream blocks the way but the clouds insist that he gets past it.

A freezing chill runs up Keelut's limbs as the cold water runs below his paws, but he embraces it. Fueled by Anna's encouraging words the oracle allows his body to flow with the river until he's swam across. Shivering, Keelut looks up to the night sky and he is still there, gleaming red, glaring at him, ready to reveal the message Keelut is so determined to earn, and he walks on.

Unsure of what he's going to find the pale wyr heeds the night's signals and walks on despite hardly being able to move his freezing limbs until a white cloud forms in the distance. He squints and quickens his pace; Anna seems to be sure that's where they're going. It grows closer and clearer, and once within its warm embrace Keelut understands. He's being rewarded for his faithfulness.

But what about the message?

He knows he's missing something and he curses in the dark tongue for not bringing Tizheruk to help him prepare for the gods to fill him with their light. So he searches around for a sign. Eyes, wide and ears perked as his nose guides him through the hot mist Until her figure is drawn in the distance. You! Keelut barks excitedly, in his companion's absence Keelut is granted a temporary anchor by the gods. Everything has been carefully planned. I need your help, he pleads with a kind smile as he stares up at the female perched on the rock with big, blue eyes.

Light blue speech is all in Keelut's head and cannot be heard by anyone but him
Styled speech is spoken in some language which unless your character knows it, is unintelligible

@Tizheruk is welcome in any and every thread with Keelut, as they never stray too far from each other.
Messages In This Thread
Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - July 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - July 27, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - July 28, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 05, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 05, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 08, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 08, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 11, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 11, 2018, 07:40 PM