Firestone Hot Springs Right now, I'm in a state of mind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Phone post! Plz excuse any typos, I'll edit later if necessary :P

It had become quite habitual that whoever Keelut approached met him with skepticism and wariness. He wasn't used to it, where he came from he had been perfectly normal and even prophetical and iconic for some, so the girl's reaction, while not disappointing, was somewhat frustrating.

Keelut looked up at the bright red star shining in the night sky and he knew he didn't have much time. As ai said, it comes with no harm to you, he repeated kindly, yet uncomfortable about the time being wasted. I will plead the higher spirits to allow me bind my soul to your physical body, so when I detach from my body to enter the void to retrieve the message I will have a stronger force to fetch me back, he explained. This was all easy to understand if one had the time to think it through, but time was a limited resource in their context and Keelut needed to get going.

I only need you to drink my blood, he added. That was the most important part. Since Keelut didn't have a full moon to draw energy from to carry out the ritual he had to employ blood magic which, in cases like this (where the soul and its vessel are split apart) was just as powerful.

Light blue speech is all in Keelut's head and cannot be heard by anyone but him
Styled speech is spoken in some language which unless your character knows it, is unintelligible

@Tizheruk is welcome in any and every thread with Keelut, as they never stray too far from each other.
Messages In This Thread
Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - July 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - July 27, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - July 28, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 05, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 05, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 08, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 08, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 11, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 11, 2018, 07:40 PM