Wapun Meadow Coin operated boy
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Wraen was a collector of stories, she said, and Slavik wondered if the treasures she sought were thus. He too found them interesting, but by no means was a collector. Though he had plenty of tales to tell, whether he improvise them or if they are real stories told to him by wolf or life experience. He decided on one that his parents had often told him. Ok, I got one, he said his tail swaying across the grassy ground. My parents used to tell me stories about how when wolves died, they become other things.

They believe that there is no after life, just new life. When I was little they used to tell this one story about the wolf and the mouse, based off of that belief. They said that there once was a wolf. A big powerful wolf with an evil heart. He was cruel to all living things, from prey to other wolves. He lived his life making other animals suffer, and when he got old he got very sick. The day he died a mouse came into his den and was like, “what’s up?” And the wolf was like, “nothing much just dying”, those weren’t the exact words his parents had used, but this was Slavik’s rendition.

so the mouse was a really nice mouse, and it wanted to make the wolf happy on his last day. So it left the den and came back with a flower. “This is for you! To make your last day brighter” he said, but the wolf just laughed and said, “you know what would make me feel great little bro? Killing you!” So out of spite the wolf picked up the mouse and flung him about, killing him cruelly before devouring him with bloody gnashing teeth. That night the evil wolf died, quietly in his sleep. Slavik paused before continuing.

A year passed and the mouse who had brought the evil wolf a flower was reborn as a wolf. One day when he was walking through the forest he came across a tiny mouse, who just so happened to be the evil wolf from before. He looked at the tiny mouse, who looked at him, and then BAM! He ate him. Slavik put emphasis on the bam, stomping his paws in time. That‘s it basically, the moral was that no matter how big or how small, your actions affect your future, so do good and you’ll be rewarded, do bad and things might not turn out how you’d like, he said and then shrugged. I always liked the part with the bam, my dad would scare us and we’d laugh for ages. Not sure the message really got across when we were kids, but we still loved the story.

Your turn though, I want to hear what a real storyteller has to share.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
Coin operated boy - by Wraen - July 27, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Coin operated boy - by Slavik - August 29, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Coin operated boy - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Coin operated boy - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 07:04 AM
RE: Coin operated boy - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: Coin operated boy - by Slavik - September 04, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: Coin operated boy - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Coin operated boy - by Slavik - September 05, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: Coin operated boy - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 12:30 PM