Whitefish River sitting on the shelf
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy listened as Wraen seamlessly continued the story, explaining that the princess-pig ran into a dark cave and was possibly about to run into something dangerous. Coming up with an idea almost immediately, Speedy continued, Finally emerging from the shadows, the witch that had cast the spell on the princess-pig started cackling at the sight of the scared swine at her feet. She looked down on the pig with mock pitty and told her it was what she deserved for treating the witch like she was the pig. Princess-pig opened her mouth to plead with the witch to turn her back, but it only caused her to cackle again. The witch finally spoke again to tell the princess that there was only one way she would return her to her normal form. When the princess-pig widened her eyes in silent begging, the witch smiled and told her she would have to... 

Speedy smiled and paused, looking at Wraen to see what she would add next.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"...she would have to become her mode of transport," Wraen jumped right in, where Speedy had left off, having the vivid image of the witch riding a pig in her mind. "Princess pig did not understand, what was meant by it, but if there was no other way to do it, then - of course - she accepted.

Witch cackled some more, because that was, what she was prone to do - and just so you know, the hag was old and her mind was going. Then she murmured some magical words and in the next instant Princess Pig was floating in the air and the witch was sitting on her back. "Giddy-up, little piggie!" the witch bellowed and off they went.

After a long, long and exhausting flight and around midnight they arrived to a big clearing, where the witches were having a meeting. There..."
Wraen handed the thread of the story back to her friend.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy chuckled at the thought of a witch riding around on a flying pig. When it was her turn once again to add to the story, Speedy quickly kept it going. 

There, the witches appeared to be preparing for some kind of ritual. Princess Pig became a little wary at the sight and let out a nervous squeak. The witch looked at her and began cackling. 'You didn't think I would actually let you go, did you?' the witch said to the pig. 'We need a sacrifice for our ritual, and you'll do perfectly,' she added menacingly before pushing Princess Pig into a cage on the outskirts of where the ritual looked like it would soon be held. Princess Pig paced in her cage as she grew more and more panicked at the thought of impending death. Her attention was caught by a rustling in the trees, though, and out walked... 

Speedy stopped and handed the story back to Wraen with a grin.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"... and out walked the head witch. It was very big, very scary, rather ugly and warts covered her face from chin to ears. It was such a horrible thing to behold that the Princess Pig kept quiet and watched the beastly hag go over to the rest of the coven," here Wraen paused a little, thinking about, what would be the next step to take. And after a while there was.

"Around that time Princess Pig was in such a terror that she fainted and did not hear anything of, what was going on around her. And, when she finally opened her eyes, she was a wolf again, sleeping in her den. She got up and went straight to the nearby lake, to see her reflection and much to her relief all was as wolfish as it had been before.

"So this was all just a bad dream," she thought to herself and was quite happy and quite ready to return to her family and be just as horrible as she had been before, but... then she turned and noticed something. Where her once beautiful and fluffy tail had been, now was a pig-tail-shaped, furry stump. And this was, when she realized that..."
here Wraen passed the story back to Speedy, so that she could draw a conclusion with a nice moral in it as well.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She realized that she had to be more careful in the future. She should keep her insults to herself unless it was something that clearly needed to be said out loud, especially now that she had this hideous pig tail instead of the beautiful plume she once had. Oh well, she thought, if anyone said anything about it, she would just threaten them. She also decided that she was going to start trying to figure out a way take out that ugly witch. No sense in letting her come back and wreak more havoc on her life just because she was jealous.

Speedy finished the story with a laugh. She knew that wasn't where she was supposed to take it, but she couldn't help herself. I'm sorry, she said, I now that's not how it was supposed to end, but I thought it would be different. Speedy was always looking for ways to make things more interesting.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen laughed with Speedy about the unexpected twist. "Good job with keeping her true to her character," she remarked and thought to herself that she quite liked the princess now after her little ordeal. And it would be fun to come up with more adventures, where she would be the main heroine.

"This means - however - that we will have to come up with sequel. I want to see, how she deals with the old hag," she added playfully. This had been fun, but one look at the sky and where the sun was located now, compared to when they had begun their story-telling session, meant that she had to leave for Sunspire.

"It was nice seeing you again and I hope that this is not the last time either," she told the she-wolf and got ready to go, just pausing, in case there were any last words to hear.

Last one from me. And if you wish - we can continue the princess adventures sometime.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic

Speedy nodded her head Yes, I'm excited to see what else the princess does, she answered excitedly. She glanced at the sky when Wraen did. She hadn't even realized how much time had passed since they started talking; she was so into their story that she wasn't thinking about much else. She decided that she really liked Wraen and couldn't wait to do this again in the future.

She stood and wagged her tail at the other female's parting words. I hope it's not the last time either. It was nice to see you again, too, she said with a bow of her head. She watched Wraen leave before turning and heading off to find something to eat. 

I'd love to! :)