Dawnlark Plains These are the plains
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic

Sebastian had heard that there was a new female in the pack. The male was eager to meet them as he knew the rules around joiners. They would need to be endorsed. He was a full member now so the male assumed he was eligible to do so. The male was curious either way. He still had a limp in his step as he walked. The gash on his shoulder had fully closed up. But he would always keep a large scar on his shoulder. It would instantly explain his lip. His docked tail was still making him feel naked.

Sebastian nosed over the ground to see if he could find some tracks of the new wolves that joined them. He also heard about another wolf but the details weren't clear. He had more details about the female from Aditya. So she was probably easier to find.
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir had recently fell asleep, her eyes sealed shut and her petite form curled into a little, cute grey-and-black ball of fluff. However, she had woken up once she had smelled another scent along with the feeling someone was walking towards her. Loir looked around as she emerged from her sleep and noticed a male, who had a limp, and normally when she would be able to maybe see a wolf's tail, she didn't, so maybe something had happened?

"Oh, hello!" Loir had said, smiling warmly. She didn't seem tired at all or mad about the fact that she had been woken up.
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian hadn't expected the female to be asleep when he found her. The male looked slightly guilty when the female woke up. Luckily she didn't seem too mad at him for waking her up. "Oh, I apologize," he stated before sitting down. The male looked like he was a warrior but it wasn't the case. He was very friendly and rather on the submissive side.

"You must be the new female. I'm Sebastian. I'm Aviana's brother," he introduced. "I wanted to introduce myself. I'm one of the medics in this pack so if you need any help you can come to me, or Pema of course, though she has her children at the moment," Sebastian spoke and offered her a smile.
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir could see the pure guilt in Sebastian's gaze as he apologized for waking up the female. "Oh, it's alright." She said. "I was going to be waking up anyway.

She nodded as Sebastian guessed Loir had been the new female and began introducing himself as Aviana's brother, and one of the medics in the pack. Loir instantly knew who to look to when she needed help with any injuries she would get. She smiled back. "I appreciate the welcome very much!" She said cheerfully. "Recently I've been hunting for the den mothers and also just getting food for the pack, and also exploring. Do you do anything else besides being a medic?" Loir was curious if Sebastian didn't just spend his time tending to wounds and maybe tending to the deceased, and Loir couldn't imagine all of the blood and guts he maybe got on himself, but at least he was doing some good to the pack.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian dipped his head in relief. He was glad that the female was already planning to get up. Otherwise, he would feel terribly guilty. The female was very friendly and he could see that she would fit in this pack, personality-wise, already. The male smiled at her. "I'm glad," he spoke. The female spoke about hunting. Oh, a hunter! They could use one of those! Sebastian was glad for it as he couldn't hunt himself. Not anything other than fish.

"Oh good! We need hunters. I can't help with hunting as my running is still not as it was before," he explained by pointing his muzzle towards the scar on his shoulder. "Yes, besides being a medic, I am a fisher. It is more a waiting game rather than stamina," he explained to her. "Have you ever fished before?" he asked curiously.
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir nodded as Sebastian pointed to the scar on his shoulder. Instantly, she began wondering how he got them, but she decided not to bother. Her eyes widened with interest as he then said that besides being a medic, he fished. Well, blood and fishy smells, interesting. She instantly thought, almost jokingly. 

"Have you ever fished before?"

Loir took in the question for a few moments. No, she had never fished, and never knew of any fishing wolves. Loir never knew wolves could even fish. "No." She replied, shaking her head. "In fact, I never heard of wolves fishing, and I was never taught. My family only believed wolves hunt elk and all that." She hoped that her answer wasn't offensive or anything, but it was true.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was surprised to hear that the female never fished before. But then again, it wasn't so common in some areas. Especially where there weren't any big fish around that were easy to grab. "Well it is quite wonderful skill to have, especially when the salmon start to go up the rivers. Lots of protein."

He smiled at the female. 'I could teach you if you are interested in learning the skill," he offered to the female. He was willing to teach others and give the skill to other wolves. He learned it from his mother and liked to honor her in that way of giving her knowledge to others. Especially wolves he shared a pack with.

The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir was glad that fishing was a really good skill, and maybe she would need it after all. It was even better when Sebastian had offered to teach her. "Sure! I'd love to be taught." Loir replied, her tail wagging a bit with excitement. Of course she knew what fish were, and knew maybe wolves could fish if they wanted, however, she had never known they were able to handle all of that slime on them, but maybe not all fish were all slime and no good.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
You want to continue doing the fishing? :D

Sebastian grinned. He was pleased that the female wanted to learn. The male wiggled his docked tail, which was really only a stump. "Do you want to go fishing now?," he asked. "If you had other plans for the day then that is fine as well," He assured her. He had been looking for her after all and maybe he was keeping her from her original plans. The male offered her a kind smile. He was really up for anything today.
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Sure! You can make the thread if you want.

Loir nodded once Sebastian asked if she wanted to go fishing now. She didn't have any other plans, so she was free. "I don't have any other plans, so I'm free for fishing!" She said. "Lead the way." Loir was excited to be able to learn to fish, and maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

Now, she could learn a new way of getting food!