Meadowlark Prairie to hold a flame to a gas filled lake
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

It seemed that at least on that much Damien and Vaati would never agree. Kove meant enough for Damien to defend him, however Vaati was blood and Damien didn't want to drive him away by standing against him. Hard desicions kept coming Damien's way with every step he took towards his goal, but perhaps that was just part of being a leader of change.

Vaati was a stern creature, hard to argue with for Damien who would stand right where his nephew was if not for the relationship he had with Kove. It had been the same with Burke and going through the challenge of stepping up to him had been the most difficult thing ever. Vaati wouldn't know that, and that was exactly why he didn't understand why Damien had his reservations on a violent upheaval.

How can you support my claim if you don't agree to my terms? questioned Damien, triggered by Vaati's attempt to use his own words against him. He had it all wrong. I don't want you to challenge him, Vaati. I only want you to come back home and help me build it back up the right way. Kove might be the Master of Blackfeather Woods but only we can uphold Meldresi's vision, that is what we were born to do. All we have to do is be patient and Kove's regime will perish, and to be frank we won't need to worry about Kove for too long, the man was old and not long for the grave. Then they could move on with their plan and the tenets wouldn't be violated.

Blood means everything to me, it would be foolish to think otherwise. But I am faithful to the Brotherhood and its tenets, and killing him would make me a traitor, explained the dark prince as he tried to bring the conversation to more rational terms. We cannot continue to be mindless savages, we need to be clever if we want to be successful and murdering a leader for whatever reason does not set a good foundation, he said as his voice grew more serious. He needed Vaati, he needed him to understand that there was already a plan, and he needed him to know that Damien would not allow him to mess with it.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - July 27, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - July 28, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - July 28, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 05, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 18, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 21, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 11:40 AM