Dawnlark Plains back when all her quiet words were thunder
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
It had been quite recent since that white-furred male had attacked Dawn. It shook Loir honestly, and it was the first time she had actually released an aggressive and defensive side. Loir remembered how not too long after she had hurried toward Vaati and made an attempt to knock him off of Dawn, Aliac and Shale had joined in, hurrying to help Dawn. It was a bloody scene, and Loir honestly felt even ashamed she had tried to attack someone, but it was to defend Dawn. That day, Loir had went to go check up on the Envoy. While Loir was no medic, she wanted to maybe try and mentally help Dawn.

Loir looked at the female, looking at all the blood. It mortified her, but Loir knew, injuries happened. Wolves died, but at least Morningside had medics. "Dawn, I'm very sorry about what happened." Loir had said, tears glowing in her eyes. "That wolf, I can't believe he would do such a thing. If you need any help, emotionally or not, let me know. I may not be a medic, but I can always try."
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
Messages In This Thread
back when all her quiet words were thunder - by Dawn - July 28, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: back when all her quiet words were thunder - by Loir - July 29, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: back when all her quiet words were thunder - by Loir - August 03, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: back when all her quiet words were thunder - by Dawn - August 03, 2018, 06:44 PM