Dawnlark Plains back when all her quiet words were thunder
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir had been doubtful that Dawn was fine. Clearly she was refusing help, and that was not a good thing. Then, she noticed Aditya and let him be by her, to comfort the Envoy for now. Loir would be emotionally shaken by the event herself, and maybe she needed help as well, despite being unscathed. Vaati had retreated at the sight of Loir and her companions, leaving Dawn laying there in pain. Loir instantly felt bad, and she felt that she had done something wrong by separating Vaati and Dawn in a somewhat "mean" way. Loir felt that she had also hurt Dawn more by doing that, but maybe she didn't.

Loir just felt really glad that she had also defended Dawn, but she was healing, and it didn't look so good with how her ear was. "I feel like I should've gotten injured as well." Loir murmured, the memories flooding in. "That wolf decided to be a coward and ran away. I should've gotten my fair share of injury as well. I feel as though it's wrong that you're injured and I'm not!" The tears were starting to burn now, and Loir couldn't resist them. God, she had been through alot already. Seeing the dead bodies of her family and then witnessing a fight.
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
Messages In This Thread
back when all her quiet words were thunder - by Dawn - July 28, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: back when all her quiet words were thunder - by Loir - July 29, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: back when all her quiet words were thunder - by Loir - August 03, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: back when all her quiet words were thunder - by Dawn - August 03, 2018, 06:44 PM