Firefly Glen shadows will scream that i'm alone
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He kept a reverent distance, yet wanted to get closer. Captivated by such an unknown, and almost lured by something of its sorts, he knew he'd feel better when he had his brother back.. and maybe then he could figure such a mysterious creature out. Watching it peruse along, take in their sceneries, and react accordingly--Jarilo was so full of questions, and torn between what would it taste like and what could it do, he was really keen for more, somehow.

Soon, he did realize his father here too and perked noticeably. Greetings withheld, they had bigger matters but this was a morale boost for him, helping to harden his resolve in proceeding here. Hesitantly he trotted closer, rounding wide from behind the horse when and where it paused to check out his brother. Jarilo caught on to what exactly was happening a few heartbeats later, and worriedly drifted in closer--but not too close as he tried to size this situation up properly. He didn't want to startle it most of all. He did want his brother to know he was here, and tried to edge onto his line of sight.. although he wouldn't blame him if he was staring dead on at the thing up that close.

From here, to their side several meters off, seeing the size difference between equine and canine was worrisome to the yearling.. how only its head was so long compared to an entire Arcturus sent a weird prickle down his back that really made him want to get to him now. Lifting his head, and giving his courage a soft fluff, he boofed at his brother, finishing his complaint with a quiet whine. He darted his eyes from horse to Arcturus, then over his shoulder to Charon with an ominous look that said curious, but pretty concerned......

Well. He picked up his head and went closer, hopefully trying to steal the horse's attention from his brother.. or.. shoo it away from him before either of them could do anything sketchy.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 28, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 28, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - July 31, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - July 31, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 31, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 31, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 02, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 05, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - August 09, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 10, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 20, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 23, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 25, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 28, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 09:55 AM