Firefly Glen shadows will scream that i'm alone
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
With a hefty measure of caution, he watched the horse go on its way--seemingly well above their wolf matters, and neutral enough to leave his brother in one piece, for which he was grateful. Perhaps it operated on a different plane than them; he'd believe it, it was impressive and strange.. which left him oddly intimidated and awed for what could really just be food. Seeing this, even without the minor details, let relief come slowly.. but sure enough, at least until Arcturus was coming. Jarilo perked majorly, and yapped back. "Holy shit Arc what did that thing do," he asked in a big rush as he doled out his own brand of affectionate greetings now that he was back--also taking this opportunity to make sure he truly was alright--and he was.

Jarilo didn't sit still long enough to hear out any answers, and he supposed that right now, it wasn't even what he wanted to focus on anymore.

Since it was his original purpose in coming here, the yearling rode this momentum to help gather the family back up. He followed hastily after the younger Ostrega back towards their father, tail waving all over the place as he went. He glanced over his shoulder to the horse at least one more time, just in case. He would be keeping that in mind for later and would feel better when they were all pointed towards home.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 28, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 28, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - July 31, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - July 31, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 31, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 31, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 02, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 05, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - August 09, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 10, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 20, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 23, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 25, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 28, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 09:55 AM