Larksong Grotto I don't want to be king, I just want to sing a love song
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

Her question stumps him for a moment. "I do not," he tells her, "but they were a dark people." Étoille still does not hold Blackfeather in the same evil regard as the rest of Drageda -- having lived amongst them, he thinks they are the same as any other, their culture neither morally sound or unsound. Harsh, perhaps. Unfit for children, he feels. 

The Steltrona does not dwell, unable to offer her a better answer, even if it colors his vision of her northerners a little bit. Perhaps he can speak to them about it... learn some information. Her question makes him smile slightly and shake his head. "Drageda is... stern," he says, avoiding the word hostile"Towards outsiders, particularly. I think it would be best to.. avoid the issue, for now." He pauses, licking his lips. Will it offend her? He hopes not -- he does not see the issue in keeping their homes separate for now. Étoille will not leave Drageda but nor is he willing to give up on Mirabelle. And if things become... serious between them, well: then he can broach the subject with heda, but at the moment it seems unworth the risk. 

"I will come to you," he offers, "as I am a scout, at any rate." It is a decent cover -- and no one has minded when he goes missing for a day or so yet.