Wheeling Gull Isle i've got wide, staring eyes
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

she does not question the authenticity of maegi's expression -- it's maybe a bit unfair to call her naive, but sheltered, certainly; what reason would maegi have to lie to her? among the fearghal's myriad qualities forward-facing comes to mind, not even a lack of talent for deceit so much as a scoffing at the very premise. in this one, key way her and her friend are as strikingly different as alike. 

the gratitude pleases her, making her swell, but she waves it off with a paw nonetheless. "i'm just checking in on you," reed informs her. there does not seem to be any lingering effects from maegi's unfortunate night as far as the healer can see. good. maegi carries with her enough physical traumas (not to speak of the mental -- out of her area of speciality) and does not need more. expert opinions from dr. reed, jot that down. at the mention of the babies a smile warms her face, surprisingly genuine in its affections. "i think i prefer them to adults," she admits, "they're easy, they have no expectations beyond food and shelter. and they seem to be doing well." unaware of maegi's thoughts she adds, "have you been to see them?"
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 29, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - July 29, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 29, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 04, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 05, 2018, 02:45 AM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 12, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 12, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 22, 2018, 11:33 AM