Wheeling Gull Isle i've got wide, staring eyes
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

hmm -- the fearghal certainly has several opinions to share on that but as maegi continues to speak she snaps her jaw shut, the slant of her gaze turning thoughtful-critical in that way it does for her. too sharp to be truly empathetic, but not quite judgemental in its observations, either. (or: judgemental, but not like, judgemental, you know?)

"bah," is what she says, tossing her head importantly. "i don't worry, i merely observe. you'll have plenty of time to see them when you're ready." unlike most reed does not find herself waxing poetic on how quickly the little ones grow -- maybe she's too young to feel the passage of time in that way, but as far as she's concerned they'll still be wonderful little delights in a few months or even years from now, who cares if you miss them at this particular junction. the dull quality to her friends voice is much more important now -- a shield, a barrier, one probably deserved but nonetheless. she wants to press"you seem fine," she agrees, "at least physically. i can't comment on anything else." wink wink nudge nudge. "though i'm certainly willing to listen."
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 29, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - July 29, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 29, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 04, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 05, 2018, 02:45 AM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 12, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 12, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 22, 2018, 11:33 AM