Herbalists' Cache i who have always been unbecoming am becoming un
oh, everything is gorgeous once it's gone
57 Posts
Ooc —
a lil bit bigger pp (lol), let me know if anything needs changing
he doesn't expect the approach; he finds himself frozen in place, hackles lifting again to full height where they had started to settle. the contact breaks the horrified sort of trance he's in, immediately sending him into action. he registers the words distantly, already stepping forward in pursuit. the next moments are a blur to him— he moves, he feels fur against his own and flesh under his teeth.

and then he is standing over the stranger. he notices immediately there is no metallic tang on his tongue; he hasn't drawn blood, but his teeth have found their way to the soft flesh of the man's throat. he hesitates, tension leaving his body in an instant as he fully realizes the position he's in. he has no desire to fight. if he hasn't already been thrown off or wrestled to the ground himself, he releases his grip, lingering with nose still pressed against his throat and breath coming fast and shallow.
"common" | "latin"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i who have always been unbecoming am becoming un - by Ronnie - July 29, 2018, 10:39 PM