Herbalists' Cache i who have always been unbecoming am becoming un
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

for a fleeting moment his disappointment is replaced by anticipation. surely this is it, he will feel teeth in his neck and then he will be gone. maybe he can be the fox head samaantine left him -- what a perfect way to get her back, isn't it? there comes no sharp sting but pressure, slowly applied until samothes' breaths come in sharp, desperate hitches. still he makes no attempt to escape. 

and then suddenly he can breath again, gasping instinctively for precious air. the ringing in his ears nearly obstructs the man's why. he twitches, slowly turning back onto his side, lithe form uncoiling. he refuses to feel ashamed. "just the way things turn out sometimes," the messeda says, his voice coming out in a rasp. there is not some tragic story to share here, unfortunately. it's just the way things turned out. "tell me your name," the throaty command comes instead -- if he is not going to die here he feels he is owed this much, at least.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i who have always been unbecoming am becoming un - by Samothes - August 01, 2018, 09:11 PM