Blackfeather Woods "Listen, my child," you say to me
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

The union to Nyx had brought many changes to Damien's life. The first, and the one that he most cherished, was being able to share his space with his lover. He had planned it for a long time and when it was finally possible to give her the keys to his den Damien hadn't even doubted it. But that had been the first step towards a full life overhaul. Nyx was a nocturnal creature, and by agreeing to live by her side Damien had also committed to taking to her schedule. Slowly things became more easy and Damien had come to realize how useful and advantageous it could be to become a night creature. It only made sense being a Dark Brother like himself. So he made the effort to adapt.

Although he had barely slept that day, the second Nyx's voice filled the room Damien forced himself awake. He lifted his muzzle to face his lover and buried his nose under her chin. It would take him a moment but eventually he yawned, stretched and told her I'm ready,. Tonight was important, the dark couple had marked the date in which they would attempt a risky feat, but both of them were committed to the cause. Tonight they would try to contact Meldresi to perfect the details of their plans. Only she would know which path would be best for them.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
"Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 09, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 11, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 11, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 12, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 22, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 12:35 PM