Blackfeather Woods "Listen, my child," you say to me
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
As she waited for her lover to gather their supplies, some of which she hardly recognized, a single raven called again. To Nyx, they all sounded the same, but little did she know it was the same raven that had called her name in its own silly language so many times already. It was spying on her, without her knowledge, but she recalled another raven wishing her good lucks on her travels when she went North to hunt. Perhaps it wanted to warn or wish her something again, but she dismissed the possibility of it even being the same raven from days ago.

When Damien emerged from their den, she inspected the herbs and skull once more before looking up at the white-eyed male when he went back. The moonstone he brought - she didn't recognize it - was found beautiful by her. Damien had all sorts of pretty things, but she wasn't very focused on trinkets and objects that carried her memories. Or magic, as it was in this case. The outside was nearly the same cold hue as Damien's eyes, while the middle part shimmered like a blue pearl. She was thought that if she could look through it and up to the night sky, she'd see the eyes of Nocturnal, but that was merely how she felt about the strange and powerful stone.

She followed the rightful king of the Woods, feeling the summer wind ruffle her pelt and arrange a different kind of sky in the patterns of her fur, through the silence before the storm. When they came to the Nightcaller Temple, she did not recall ever having spent much time there. Then again, she was fairly outside the spiral of madness that came with their belief as it had not been pressed on her. They entered and though fairly dismissive of any magic existing, she felt the same pulse and a shiver ran down her spine. She remained calm but was not able to shake the uneasy feeling as she looked at Damien arranging their supplies like he had described. She would be his anchor, attached to the real world he had to return to. I am. She answered, sure of her words and of their actions. I promise you will return with your mind and body intact. She added, reassuring that she was there for him, regardless of what would happen to him so close to The Void.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
"Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 09, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 11, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 11, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 12, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 22, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 12:35 PM