Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was standing motionless in a stream in the middle of the territory. The grey male was frozen for a reason. He was trying to fish and make sure all the females in the pack had enough food to feed their young. He also wanted all the young to be fed as well. Sebastian had decided that he could do with less. His shoulder was decorated with a very pink scar but he was glad for it to be pink. It meant that he had overcome his fever and the hallucinations it brought.

As he was concentrating on the water below, he suddenly heard a howl. Her howl. Andalusia. His head snapped up. Instantly a wave of panic washed over him. The male rushed to the bank of the river and tried to cover his ears. "No, no, no... Not again. Not again," he muttered to himself. He felt his heart beating. Was the fever back? Did the lack of food make the infection return? Was that even possible? His mind was chaotic as he tried to calm his first wave of panic.

Be rational. He was a doctor. If the fever was back he had a pack to support him. Pema was skilled in medicine and could probably help him. But his heart broke while thinking that. His hope of ever reuniting with Andalusia was eroding. She was gone. Sebastian unintentionally had pushed his face in the mud to try and block out the howl he only heard once. Luckily only once, if this fever was going to get any worse then he might even see her. That would definitely be a red flag.

If not clear: Seb didn't go to the border. Cameo, for now. Will post again when Aditya howls for Seb to come to the border! :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Sebastian - August 01, 2018, 04:09 PM