Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian knew that he hadn't. He had left the Redhawks to find his sister who moved as well. He never expected this pack to become his home. It had become his home so quickly. Sebastian let his pale eyes on her. Moonspear? Had she been at Moonspear this whole time while he was searching for her? Sebastian felt disappointed with himself that he hadn't found her more quickly. He had gone in the other direction to search for her.

After a brief pause, she spoke of them as her family. Sebastian's ears fell back. However, she explained. They were her true family, her blood family. Sebastian felt his heart beat faster. She couldn't leave! He had been apart from her for so long. "You can't leave! I— I love you!!," he breathed out before thinking. Like that was going to stop her from leaving him. It didn't stop the others from leaving him. But that was not something he realized at this very moment. Emotions ran high with his reunion.

He couldn't leave Morningside... Aviana relied on him with Faye. He couldn't leave Faye as well. Plus, River had been wounded. He wanted to look after the boy as well. But-- That would mean he would have to give up Andalusia. He couldn't give her up. His heart was torn. Sebastian's eyes showed how much he was torn about this. He hoped he could show Andalusia around and introduce her to Aviana and Faye. But as he looked at Andalusia and realized what he told her. He loved her and he wasn't sure if he could live without her. Sebastian's ears fell back shyly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Sebastian - August 14, 2018, 02:47 PM