Broken Boulder une chanson que tout le monde aime
117 Posts
Ooc —
solomon goes quiet for a moment and brilliance stares at her. this isn’t what she wants to do. her nose wrinkles and she moves to turn, she’s got other things to do and her sister is just slowing her down, god! but before she puts her foot on the ground, solomon is quickly moving toward the exit of the den and her head lifts, watching after her. she doesn’t like leaving the den very much, remembering the last time delight carried her away—it’s hazy but she knows something bad happened—and she glances over her shoulder at their father. he’s not paying much attention to them so she follows after the dark puppy and toward the chosen puddle.

a look around her immediate surroundings is all she offers before bumping into her sister, correcting herself, and then angling downward to see her face. floppy ears pull forward and her eyes dart to the side at her solomon’s reflection, and then her face, and back to her own mirror image in the water.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Solomon - July 31, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Brilliance - July 31, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Solomon - July 31, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Brilliance - August 04, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Solomon - August 04, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Brilliance - August 04, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Solomon - August 04, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Brilliance - August 04, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: une chanson que tout le monde aime - by Solomon - August 24, 2018, 06:53 PM