Stone Circle Can't avoid me forever
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He breathed her name again and the rawness of it brushed her soul, prying her eyes back open and lifting her head as if an invisible nose had physically nudged it upward. She listened intently, eyes searching his face and expression as he stepped forward. The closeness was almost too much to handle, she wanted to touch him and be held in his embrace like the old days but she held still. She wanted to hear what he had to say, whether it was angry words and denial or words welcoming her back into his heart.

His eyes closed and she held her breath, unsure what was going to happen. The words he spoke next made her heart begin to beat rapidly and a shrill whine left her maw, eyes softening with molten warmth. She almost spoke before he rushed on, saying he needed one thing. She immediately knew what it was and held her tongue, a small smile forming as she had already given it. She had already told Howl she wouldn't be with him as anything else then good friends when he had found her at the creek. When Mawk confirmed this was what he wanted she stepped in, closing the distance and hesitantly pressing her forehead to his shoulder. The rush of electricity was immediate and she gave a soft sigh, pushing into him like he would disappear in any second. "He found me at a creek off territory when I was gone. I told him we can't be anything more then friends because even though I wasn't sure if you would forgive me and want me back, I didn't want to be with him while I was so close to you and would be in pain every day missing you and loving you. I need you Mawk, just as much as I need air to breathe" she whispered into his fur before inhaling his scent deeply.
Messages In This Thread
Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - July 31, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 01, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 01, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 02, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 03, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 15, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 16, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 20, 2018, 12:41 PM