The Sentinels Offer me that deathless death
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
All Welcome 
Zig was familiar with the scorched area; he had passed through here on his way out of pack territory as well. It was area he was not very fond of. The dead, burned trees were depressing, and it was clear not much had been able to grow here since the obvious fire had happened; whenever that was. He was still intrigued by the area for a reason he hadn't quite figured out. Maybe it was the evidence of how powerful the fire had been that had decimated the strong trees that once been here. Whatever it was, it was enough to draw Zig back to this area that gave him the chills.

He moved though the tree remnants, occasionally stopping to inspect something that caught his interest. Maybe he could find something valuable here that he could take home with him.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Well," Norsamu cocked her head to the side, as she looked at the area before her; it seemed like a glorious forest had once stood where she stopped, but around were obvious marks of smoldering life. She had passed by the sandy beaches and bright green plains, only to end up in a place with history of burns, "I don't know where I am," despite sounding defeated, she let out a loud, and bellowing laughter, seemingly finding her predictament amusing.

With the deadwood standing tall, and barely any life to be seen, it'd be difficult to find anyone to lead her to, well, anywhere really. The dark female could see the small lifeforms scurry on by, a few bugs, and rodents, but something such as a deer, or a large hare had yet to be spotted. The area was like a graveyard, and a few massive tree tombs looked like they were ready to snap, falling to the scorched land. The chilling area posed no effect onto Norsamu though, for she held her friendly grin, and took each step forward like a small dance as she hummed through the dead forest.

Her happy attitude was out of place and didn't drop, even when her eyes caught upon another in this area, "Yo," Norsamu didn't even put up any signs of caution or wariness, rather she seemed to bob every so slightly to her inner tunes of music, as she hummed with each step.
Sea Shanties
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Zig brought his head from the ground at the greeting and was met with the sight of a white-maned beauty. Hey there, he said, offering her a lopsided grin. Even in this dingy place, his spirits couldn't be dampened too much; he was too laid back for that. The female smelled lone, and he wondered what her story was. The name's Zig, he added through his grin, a friendly twinkle in his ocean gaze. What brings you to these parts? he asked a second later, taking a few more steps in her direction, his tail wagging slightly behind him.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Nice to meet'cha brother, name's Norsamu Rosen," she said, grinning. This was the first wolf she actually met since coming around the area. She had heard about the various of packs and cultures that wandered around- but it seemed she picked the wrong area to start off, because in the end she managed to find herself in a dead-zone. Though, at least this gent' Zig was wandering around these parts. He didn't have an air of cautiousness or hostility, making it not complicated at all to simply talk to another wolf. Be a real shame if her first meeting had to be talked with claws and fangs, the dark female would have to work up a sweat! She didn't mind rough-housing, but didn't want to look bad for any other greetings!

"Ah, well, lost as shit, though not as if I had a plan anyway," Norsamu lifted her head and cackled, being rather positive and open on her situation, "how about you, aye?"
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
He gave a polite nod in response to her introduction, glad that she seemed to be fairly friendly. She went on to explain that she was lost, and Zig furrowed his brow in concern. Well, I'm pretty familiar with the area if you need help gettin' somewhere, he said as he moved closer and took a seat in front the greyscale female. 

As for what I'm doin' here, my pack's territory is not too far from here. I've been away for a little while explorin,' and now I'm headed home, Zig added with a lift of his head in the direction of his territory. He couldn't wait to step paw beyond the Ironsea borders. He had been gone for little over a week, and was pleasantly surprised to find that he had actually missed the place. He was never much for pack life, but his pack was different; it made even a lone wanderer like himself feel connected and anchored.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Pack, aye?" She spent time in what technically was called a 'Pack,' but they were more a gang of wolves who causes trouble; rogues really, rogues who she called family instead of referring them as a Pack. Norsamu also sometimes observed other packs due to sheer curiosity, and noticed few had their own issues going on. Some treated their pack as their own treasure, keeping it close and protecting it. Though others, took guarding their treasure to the extreme, to the point she would get chased off! Her head nodded to the side as she spent a few moments on the thought.

"Like ya pack? Heard there was a few around, don't know much 'bout them. Simply just a wanderer havin' an adventure." The dark female stood for a while before finally sitting down to enjoy the conversation with the stranger named Zig, before he would leave for his home pack.
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Zig understood the draw of the wanderer life; he had spent most of his adult life exploring and moving from place to place. Now that he had found a pack, that hadn't really changed too much. Yeah he had more responsibilities, but he could come and go as he pleased, and he had to admit, it was to have a home to come back after his scouting adventures. As far as packs went, he felt Ironsea was pretty laid back. It's a good pack, he answered with nod. The leaders are fair, and I can go explorin' anytime I want, he added. He paused for a minute and raised an eyebrow at the female before asking, Why? You lookin' for a pack to join? He hoped so; she seemed like she would be a good addition to the pack, at least, so far.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Yeah? Thats the dream man. Able to do what ya want, but a home to come to." However, Norsamu was only repeating the phrase of a dream. Its what her family always told her, but she couldn't relate to their deep desires. Some wolves wanted a spot that never moves, so they always know where to go back to, a place with their loved ones, a home. She on the otherhand, ever since she could remember, was on the constant move with whome she called family. They were her home; a home is where your loved ones are. His home was located in a particular place, but he roamed free, thus she found the line suiting for him.

The white maned female cocked her head side to side, as she let a small, "hmm," slip out. A pack, aye? "Not sure, I'm just wanderin' till I find somethin' cool." Norsamu was an easy-going wolf, she liked the company, as she enjoyed meeting this wolf, for its been a while since she could get a pleasant conversation! Everyone wants to fight, while not minding a brawl, a wolf wants to have a friendly conversation once in a while, "adventure is a callin' of mine," she started to say, "getting that andrenaline never ceases to bore me. Don't know much 'bout Packs to know if they can give me my lifestyle."
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Her story was familiar. Zig had done his fair share of wandering before he finally settled down, and so he understood the draw of that lifestyle. But, he had eventually longed for more; something that would make his life have a little more meaning. So, he had come in search of his friend and had ended up joining his pack. 

I can't speak for other packs, but mine is pretty chill. I've been gone explorin' for about a week, and I'm not the only one that does so. Plus, we have pack hunts and plenty of rum, he added with another grin. He thought she sounded like a good fit for Ironsea, but he understood if she wasn't quite ready to settle down yet. What kind of scout would he be, though, if he didn't try and recruit any lone wolves he met while out exploring? Plus, she was awfully pretty, so he would definitely be stupid if he didn't try to get her to follow him home
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Sounded like an interesting pack, one that seemed easy-going, but there was still doubt in her heart on if she really should join one. However she could feel that want for something more, and she wasn't sure what it was. She did miss the feeling of companionship with a crew, but she wasn't sure if that mysterious feeling was this same desire. While she felt the doubt, she pushed it back and kept that friendly grin that showed her pearly whites toward the wolf with ocean blue eyes. Norsamu's black ears flickered on the unfamiliar word 'rum,' and questioned him, "aye? What's rum?"
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Really sorry for the wait!

Zig looked at her, eyes widening a little in surprise. It's good stuff we make from fruit. You drink it and it makes you feel awesome, Zig explained. It was one of his favorite things to drink, and it lead to his love of fruit. We should drink some together sometime, he offered with a raised eyebrow. He wondered what this wolf would think about the drink; it wasn't for everyone, but Zig had always thought it was good. Even as a pup, he had snuck into his parent's rum stores and stolen a drink every now and then.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
its ok !

A drink huh? She has had flavored drinks before, via draining fruit, however Norsamu found it a pain. Usually it was only a few drops from biting it in order to get the juices.. The fruit she would find didn't taste that well either, prefered some rabbits over it anyday. Though Zig, a fellow predator, seems to enjoy a drink which had a fruits tang in it! The title of 'awesome' also attracted her interest. 

"Brother," the white maned wolf started, "I think we should go get a drink, aye?" He said sometime, and right now is sometime.
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Zig grinned. Okay. Follow me, he said with a mischievous expression. He had made some of his own and stored it nearby for such occasion. He couldn't exactly bring any non-pack members to where they kept it within the Ironsea borders, so before he left on his most recent scouting mission, he had made a cache not far from here and the rum should be ready now.

It was only about a 20 minute walk to the place on the edge of the sentinels where the well-hidden cache was. As they made their way there, he cast a look over his shoulder a few times to make sure Norsamu was following (assuming she did).
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Norsamu had a wide grin as he started to walk, and of course, she would follow. She clearly did not care that they just had met, and did not keep up a guard against Zig. She seemes overall uncaring for her safety, but that was because she had the upmost confidence in her abilities that she felt there was no need to keep up vigiliance. This wolf seemed to have similar whims to, making it even easier to simply leave her guard behind. 

The white maned female's steps carried a slight hop to them, as she happily followed behind to taste this new liquid called 'rum.' There was obvious excitment that was shown through her body language.
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
It wasn't long before they reached the edge of the scorched land where Zig's personal rum was stashed inconspicuously. He trotted up to the unassuming-looking pile of rocks, sniffing around for a minute to ensure it hadn't been touched. Once content that his secret hadn't been discovered, he began pawing the rocks out of the way. The scent of the fermented fruit and berries wafted out once the mixture had been uncovered; it was sweet and a little sour and Zig gave a frisky shake of his coat as the lovely aroma entered his nostrils.

He turned to the white-maned female with an excited grin. Made it myself. It's fruit, berries, a little honey, and some water. Finding the fallen beehive had been a pleasant surprise and had spurred the whole make-his-own-rum plan. He always added a little water to help make more liquid to drink, although one could always just eat the fruit. With a mischievous gleam in his ocean gaze, he said, Ladies first, and bowed his head as he took a step back to allow her access to his creation.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Norsamu was patient to what she wanted. While grinning, she happily waited to try this new delicious treat, as even the name sounded appealing. The combination also sounded pleasant, and of course, without any hesitation, strode up to the male in order to indulge herself in this treat.

"My boys a gentleman, aye? Don't mind if I do," there was a appreciation toward the perks of being a female- those with manners always tended to let her get everything first! The white maned wold will wholeheartedly take any offers given to go first. Stepping forward as he went back, Norsamu didn't even bother to give the treat a sniff before absolutely lapping it up.

"Oh man, that's good. Your Pack drinks this often? Solid. Clearly wolves I need'a meet." She didnt drink the whole thing, but it was obvious she drunk quite a bit. Some of it was splattered on her fur, a few speckles on her chest- she didn't eat carefully. There wasn't a graceful bone in her body, but at least her actions showed she did really enjoy it, "good stuff."
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Of course Zig was a gentleman. In fact, the only time he ever had any real manners was around pretty women. He watched her drink the concoction without even the slightest hesitation. Impressive, he thought; most wolves would have tentatively sniffed it before even attempting a small sample, but the girl just dug right in. Yep, Zig answered her question proudly, hoping the rum would enough to lure her back to his pack's territory, or at least keep her around here for a bit. 

He chuckled a little when she surfaced from the treat with remnants in her fur. He looked in and noticed she had taken quite a bit and with a raised eyebrow, said, Enjoyed it I see. He was glad she liked it; most wolves were put off by the alcohol and sour fruit taste at first, especially with Zig's mixture because he always put a lot of fruit in his rum; the more fruit there was, the more alcohol there would be, right? Plus, he really loved fruit in any form really. 

Zig's mouth watered as he moved to get some for himself. He drank some of the strong liquid and chowed down on the fruit, enjoying the way the flavors burst on his tongue with every bite. When he brought his head back up, he had the mixture splattered on his fur as well, little red and purple streaks on his cheeks and paws. He always got too excited to even try to eat neatly. He turned back to Norsamu, licking his lips, the warmth from the alcohol just starting to spread through his body from his belly. How do ya feel? he asked, studying her as he waited for her answer.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Norsamu was happily lapping up the speckles that fell onto her mane, savoring the taste of the unique drink. She flashed her pearly whites in a grin to the male, "delicious," she said, after cleaning herself. Honestly if there was more, she felt that she'd take his whole batch! Though seeing he too had the liquid on his mane that showed he enjoys it, that'd just be stealing from a friend! Wouldn't be an issue if he was a stranger, but the maned wolf counted him like a buddy now! A buddy, who shares rum. Probably gonna need to know how to make it herself eventually... Boy, would her family have a riot about this. Maybe she'd offer them a short prayer and drink rum on their behalf.

The wolf, never having a alcoholic beverage before didn't know what she was feeling. There was a delightful warmth circulating her body, as well as that craving for more. Norsamu raised her paw and slapped the ground a few time, "hahaha!" while letting out a loud, and unruly laughter, "I think I need some more brother!"

Her body felt restless, "let us go to your pack, aye? A Pack that brews a drink like this, I feel they are worthy brothers and sisters to meet!" The thought of joining didn't cross her mind, but she didn't have a negative view on the thought, she more wanted to meet the wolves who created this glorious blend!  Her loud, and obnoxious laughter proved her great like over the substance. However if they're like Zigzag, she feels they'd be good companions. Wouldn't mind a few tales over a drink.
she gonna be a destructive and loud drunk
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Zig raised his eyebrows and laughed. He could tell the female was starting to feel the effects of the all the rum she had. He could put back a lot of rum before getting really drunk, but he still felt pretty damn good. When she stated that she needed some more, he chuckled and said, Okay, but be careful there. She was even more adorable drunk, but he didn't want her to drink so much that she got sick. Letting her drink too much the first time she had rum was not the best way to keep her wanting to hang around. 

Next, she suggested that they should go back and meet his packmates. Normally, he would be all over that, but somehow, he didn't think Rosalyn would be very appreciative of him bringing in a new recruit that was drunk off her ass, especially when it was his fault; it would certainly make for a good laugh, but it might hurt her chances of joining the pack. He might be carefree and fun-loving, but he wasn't an asshole. He laughed again and replied, Hold on there, sweetheart. We can't go just yet. Let's party here for a little bit, and then when we're done and feeling more normal, I'll gladly take you to meet my pack. He hoped she wouldn't be hurt by his words or think he didn't want her in his pack; he very much did, but he wanted her of sound mind when she met the captain.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Lame! Uncool!" Norsamu was already shouting complaints as her large paw slapped the pavement a few times. It wasn't that she was hurt, but grown more impatient by the second. It felt odd- she didn't care all that much on meeting them, but being told she can't? Her impulsive attitude took a tough swing as her mind buzzed from this drink, "my brother," a dramatic deep breath, "there's no waiting for tomorrow."

It was obvious she was not going to listen to his words, even the word 'sweetheart' went over her head. The only actual words that processed was, 'we can't go yet,' and she on the other hand- was going to go. Norsamu had no idea which direction the Ironsea Pack was, or even if it was nearby. She lifted her large body up, and started to go forward. At first it was just a simple jog, but it was obvious it would soon turn into a full-speed run into whatever direction the north would take, leaving behind Zigzag if he dare not to follow.
i thought this could be a good way to end it? short and bad but i'm at writers-blocks with Norsamu aaa.
i'm not sure if zig realized his pack disbanded (only assuming)- but they could wander there and notice what happened with the bear. notice while being drunk, lmao.
unless he doesn't follow of course!! that fine too
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
He doesn't know yet, but it sounds like a fun idea for them to find out together. I'll wrap this up and start a new one where Ironsea used to be!

He chuckled a little at her temper tantrum, not at all bothered by her gregarious, drunken behavior. If he drank enough, he was quite the loud drunk himself. He really wanted to introduce her to his pack when she was sober, though, and wasn't sure how to get her see reason. Trying to reason with a drunk wolf was pretty much a waste of time. Norsamu seemed especially stubborn on top of that, which meant the chances of her listening to him were pretty much zero. 

When she stood and headed, surprisingly, in the direction of his territory, he let out an amused, Hang on. You can't just... But she was too far away. He got to his feet and took off after the drunk wolf, hoping to catch her before she made it to the borders and talk her out of her crazy plan.