Otatso Wetlands the sweetness will not be concerned with me
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian assesses the scene as she came closer. They weren't sure what attacked River. No matter. Sebastian instantly saw that the wound on his neck was bleeding profusely. Sebastian stepped closer and held the moss against his neck. This wound was getting out of hand. "Aditya, hold this moss against his neck," he urged. Sebastian then rushed off. He had seen an Oak tree on the way here. He plowed through the wetlands and grabbed as much as he could around him once the swamp made way to the forest.

As he returned with the oak leaves in his mouth he also grabbed some goosegrass and other long-leaved plants. He returned and instantly started to place the oak leaves and goosegrass over the wounds on the child's neck so the bleeding would stop. He noticed the pup lost his tail as well. It seemed a clean bite, it was just going to hurt. He knew from experience. "Lick the wounds clean on his back, Kitten," he instructed as he saw the other shivering pup. "Aditya, I need Marigold. Do you know what it looks like?," Sebastian asked. His voice sounded surprisingly calm. Otherwise, if Aditya didn't know, he would have to hold the leaves and grass against the neck wound. It was a delicate procedure. Sebastian was doing this with his paw but he couldn't press too hard otherwise the child couldn't breathe.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sweetness will not be concerned with me - by Sebastian - August 06, 2018, 03:42 AM