King Elk Forest You'll be just as f*cked up as me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Zula pretty please

The whole time his pack had been gathered he had been in a surprisingly good mood, he hadn't gone off on someone, he hadn't killed anyone and he hadn't been too mean to anyone either. He had kept them all going, recruited their current members and found that he made a steady leader in his own opinion which was all that mattered to the large male anyway.

Today was different. Today he mused over something that he hadn't ever really given much thought to in general. Ever since Pixie had joined and grabbed his interest, he had begun to grow increasingly aware of how much Zula stuck out. She wasn't murderous, she wasn't mean or cruel, she never even spoke a bad word against anyone that he'd ever seen. She stuck to his side like glue even though she probably could have been somewhere happy and safe by this point. Why was she still here and why did he even care so damned so much? Frustrated he stood up and moved to her, nudging her gently "We need to talk Zula...if you would" he spoke, the same soft tone he only used with her tenser then usual. For a moment he stood still and then he grunted, eyes going firm "No...enough of that. You will follow me, now." he ordered her and stepped away looking at her expectantly.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa

Zula was lying in the grass. She had been observing everything that had happened in the past few weeks from a distance. She had barely spoken to the wolves that had joined their group. She had kept herself on the sidelines, watching them eat, sleep, communicate. It was a thing she enjoyed more than actually getting to know them. At least for now. 

A movement to her right caught her attention. It was Nikan. He spoke urgently, which made her worry a little. Sur— Zula started, before he cut her off and gave her an order instead. She nodded briefly and stood up. What's going on?

I couldn't ever bring myself
to hate you as I'd like
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Even when he grew harsh with her she stood and did what he asked, something that with others made him happy but with her it caused a weird sharp twinge inside of him that he was too stubborn to recognise as guilt. "Come.." he said and lead her away, out of hearing distance from the group. When they were far enough away he stopped and sat down, looking off into the distance as he tried to gather his thoughts.

"Are you happy here Zula? With ....these type of wolves. My type of wolves?" he asked in the weird borderline gentle tone he used only around her. He turned so that he looked right at her "You aren't like us. Honestly...that isn't the worst thing. You're kind, quiet, respectful and loyal. You could fit in anywhere. So why do you stay here, where trouble probably lays waiting?" he asked her bluntly, gaze searching her face.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.