The Sunspire Go down the rabbit hole and out the other side
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Terance - hopefully border marking thread :p

The widow wobbled worrisome over the borders, brows knitted together in a deep frown as she thought. Sure, she had a good pack around her now, her son and new souls to make friends with, but at what cost? She had told Charon moons ago that she had wanted to join Moonspear, should Burke pass away sooner than expected, but she had not followed up on that desire. Ame and Charon were her friends, but Pyro was her son. He was her flesh and blood and she needed to be there for him, even though he hadn't been it for her.

Before she had started her rounds on the borders she had dragged in a sickly and thin hare, cached it somewhere and eaten one of the legs to help her keep going. Having been the leader and founder of two flourishing packs, she found it only fit to contribute more than your regular subordinate. Her reputation meant a lot to her, and so she'd work her butt off for these Sunspirians.

~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
me, completely forgetting about this thread >> update to current date, perhaps?

"malice!" 

he spotted the brown wolf along the borders and hoping to patrol with her. he was still hurting, but he was trying. he trotted up to her, his pace quickening so he could catch up. "mind some company?" he asked her, tail waving.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her thoughts were luckily interrupted and she recognized the scarred male's voice before she turned to look at him. Terance seemed like a likable man, yet less sociable than the rather jolly Rannoch. Never, Terance. She answered with a smile, waving her tail low and invitingly.

How are you fairing? She asked him, not knowing much, if something at all, of his history or even recent events. She usually distanced herself from personal conflicts between others, but she was too curious to not ask about them. Her curiosity was both a blessing and a curse.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"just fine," he returned, skimming over the recent events and deciding, instead, he would pretend they didn't exist. that was, after all, all he'd been doing to heal. besides, malice perhaps didn't know that anything should be wrong. "and yourself? you've settled in nicely?" he asked her, his ears cupping forwards.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She smiled. Fine was not fantastic, but it was a large step towards feeling great. She hadn't discussed her past with the Moonspear wolves with anyone yet, not even her own son, not that there was much to tell. She was just afraid that if Ame or Charon would discover she now resided on another mountain they will see it as a betrayal. They were her friends, like it or not, and she felt slightly bothered that they didn't know what was going on.

It's wonderful here. I'm sure my mate would've loved it. She answered with a somber sigh. Terance, do you know the Moonspear wolves? She asked then, her curiosity no longer controllable.
~Adopt Avalon!~