The Sunspire Can't use an old map to see new lands
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He was glad to hear that the foxes seemed to stay away for the most part after being run off. It didn't surprise him that Rannoch ran into once, as they were opportunists at heart, and would always try their hand at the wolves' cache. I bet they liked that, he commented on the pelt.

His brows rose when the Alpha listed off all the litters of pups. You have a handful, he chuckled. It will take me weeks to learn who is who, he confessed, only half joking. He liked to know which pup was which, but it wouldn't mean his protection of them would change any.

As they walked, he wondered. So, is there anything specific I can do for you or the pack? he asked. He knew he needed to do the basic stuff, but Rueger could get bored easily doing the same thing day in and day out.

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 03, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 07, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 09, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 10, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 03:13 PM