Dawnlark Plains string from your tether unwinds
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
He knew the boy was in pain. It showed what a great character that the boy had moving through the pain to chew on the seeds, hopefully, it would numb the pain. The male chewed on the grasses and marigold before spitting it out again. The young boy looked so quizzical. Sebastian wondered if he might want to know what he was doing. "The yellow flowers are marigold. They help fight infections that might be in the wound. I added grass because if I chew too much on the marigold it is dangerous for me," he explained. "And those seeds are poppy seeds, they come from red flowers, they take the pain away for a bit. Though they only grow a certain time, so lots of seeds need to be harvested to have them year-round," he added and then offered a smile. The male then grabbed bits of the paste and started to gently apply it to the wounds.
Messages In This Thread
string from your tether unwinds - by Winterbourne - August 03, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: string from your tether unwinds - by Sebastian - August 03, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: string from your tether unwinds - by Winterbourne - August 27, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: string from your tether unwinds - by Sebastian - August 29, 2018, 04:46 AM
RE: string from your tether unwinds - by Winterbourne - September 11, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: string from your tether unwinds - by Sebastian - September 12, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: string from your tether unwinds - by Winterbourne - September 28, 2018, 10:43 AM