Qeya River What’s meant to be will always find a way.
142 Posts
Ooc —
As he bent his head down to take a sip of the cool liquid, there was some rustling happening but it didn't phase him his thirst was bigger than his fear that something was there. After he lapped up a few mouthfuls he then looked up only to see a beautiful white wolf, his eyes analyzed her. It seemed as though she didn't mind him being there and so he thought that would be perfect for him to try and talk to her. "Hello, I'm Steele." he said softly trying not to be alarming to her.

He took a few steps away from the water and then shook his pelt. "Please be careful on the rocks, they are super slippery." he said worrysome that she might slip and then he'd have to dive in after her. The brute took a few steps closer to her so that if something were to happen he'd be closer and could save her faster. The look on his face was of worry.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
What’s meant to be will always find a way. - by Steele - August 04, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: What’s meant to be will always find a way. - by Steele - August 13, 2018, 12:59 PM