Qeya River What’s meant to be will always find a way.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele was in fact correct she did have an accent one that he seemed to not have heard before. “Oh okay, I don’t have a home. I’m a loner.” He said looking behind him, the whole world could be his home if he so chose it to be. Shivali had a home though, he didn’t smell any wolves so far so they must be a ways off from them. “Do they speak the same as you?” He asked softly hoping she would understand since she said she wasn’t good with the language or that’s what he thought. 

Steele’s eyes settled upon hers. This was going better than he had originally hoped. He didn’t want to bombard her with questions or sentences just yet, so he would ask her about her home after she answers him. He was trying to be as polite as possible so that he didn’t scare her off.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
What’s meant to be will always find a way. - by Steele - August 04, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: What’s meant to be will always find a way. - by Steele - August 13, 2018, 07:21 PM