Duskfire Glacier Just moving on, living my best life.
5 Posts
Ooc —
genghis watched silently as she seemed to relax, her ears drooping a bit from where they were angled sharply by her horns, and then turned to glance over her shoulder. that made him stiffen a bit, his gaze following her own, wondering if she'd heard something, but a quick survey and sniff of the air revealed nothing but trees and grass. just a check, then. fair enough. one could never be too careful, if they valued keeping themselves intact.

he did let out a faint huff at her words. he thought he'd already answered that for her, but apparently not. "not long," he repeated, offering the equivalent of a lifted eyebrow instead. "came in from the north. there's a valley up there, not many predators i saw. not one for trees, though." he snorted, shifting a hoof across the dirt. at this point he'd give a lot for a nice open field; something where he could look out and see in all directions and not have the constant feeling something was trying to creep up on him. "headed down south, now. hoping to find some plains."

he had no doubt he'd run into something eventually; the question was whether or not it would be crawling with things that wanted to eat him. he hadn't often seen wolves or bears take down his kind, but there was no doubt it had happened before, and he'd not lived this long by being reckless.
Messages In This Thread
Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 10, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 11, 2018, 01:54 PM