Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She couldn't help but smile when he called her Miss Steph. She supposed many might have corrected him to something less formal, but truth be told, Steph felt special when he called her that. I'm glad to hear that, Greyback, she replied.

She wasn't surprised that he noticed she was busy. I've been increasing my responsibilities, with Valette's permission, she confessed. I told her... she paused, a little insecure about speaking about it to anyone else. But, no Beta would think like that, would they? I told her I'd like to work my way up to Beta, she confessed, her gaze moving to his face to gauge his reaction.

The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 09, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM