Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph continued on a few steps as Greyback stopped in his tracks. She turned, but as he spoke, she choose to look to the side instead of at him. She believe him, that he hadn't meant to upset her. She didn't believe Greyback was the type. But, she felt his expression had given away his doubt about her leadership skills.

Greyback had always seemed like an honest wolf, and she could tell that even in his words now. He was shocked, but not appalled. She took a deep breath, and as she exhaled, moved her gaze to him. Will you help me? she asked openly.

Mom wants me to take on a second trade. Namely, counselor, she explained. But... I feel my social skills have gotten off kilter, she confessed. She wasn't exactly sure how to get them back on track, either. She waited to see what he would say.

The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 11, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM