Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Greyback seemed open to the idea of helping her out when she explained what she needed. When he asked for more details, she thought a moment before answering, turning to walk alongside him. Not so much that as... the more personal stuff, she admitted. I'm fine talking business. Not so much about intimate stuff. I don't usually ask stuff like that, she described.

She gave him a soft smile at his compliment. I do, too, she reciprocated, before turning serious once more. But, we generally ask how each other is doing, we say fine, and we leave it at that, she explained. I want to know more about my family, but I hate prying into their personal lives, if that makes any sense. Did it? They usually told her she was fine, and whether she suspected more or not, she didn't probe.

The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 19, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM