Dragoncrest Cliffs we begin in the dark and birth is the death of us
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She hardly noticed the scurrying children just as she remained completely oblivious of her decent into Hougeda. Her mind was far too concerned on the state of Heda for her to take notice of her surroundings, and when she did find herself focused elsewhere, it was usually on Blixen or Artaax and how they were taking the whole situation. Being without parents herself Rose couldn't understand whatever was running through their heads, but she could in some way or another imagine this was a terrifying scenario for them to be in.

Once they arrived at Portia's den and Heda was placed on the floor, Rose immediately took to following the instructions given to her and began to carefully inspect the commander for any other injuries. From what she could see there weren't any physical wounds, but that didn't necessarily mean there weren't any injuries at all. "There are no other wounds that I can see, but there may be water in her lungs" she concluded after accessing what she could and turned to the Fisa for further instructions.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: we begin in the dark and birth is the death of us - by Rose - September 06, 2018, 09:59 AM