Swiftcurrent Creek I'M A BHAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL MEH
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

With a lazy, drawn-out yawn came another day for Eilonwy. Like a clock, each morning the girl awoke with the very first ray of sunshine, untangled herself from @Chusi's loving embrace and padded her way twenty steps away from the den's entrance to discharge the contents of her bladder. She had a huge bladder, but no matter what she did she couldn't hold it too long past sunrise.

The second step was bathing. Bathing was important, very important, for Eilonwy had a thing for neatness. Right after her morning discharge the little girl made her way back to the den's entrance to comb her fur with her tongue, and only after every inch of her body had been swept would the girl begin her day.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
12 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Chavi was making her way around the lands, stopping here and there to rest, and hunting rodents along the way. Her short time in this area had been spent making friends and discovering new natural wonders. The young fox was eager to make more friends, and because the wolves she had met so far had been friendly, she didn't think twice about entering their territory. After all, she knew she was no threat, and assumed they did, too.

The sight of the pup had her stopping in her tracks. They were similar in size, since the pup was young, and Chavi thought he'd make a great playmate. She squealed in delight and pranced up to him with a bright smile. Hey! I'm Chavi! she introduced herself.

I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The mother kept a close watch on her babies at all times. They had caused many problems by just being born of a non-alpha female, and so Chusi found it only right to keep them as far away as possible from any trouble they might cause by just being a clumsy pupper. She popped her tired head out of the den, watching her youngest and most fragile pad away. The adventurous spirit she had probably inherited from her mother, Chusi assumed. Not that Koji was around to give them anything he found value in...

When the fox entered the scene, she made herself a little more visible, ready to charge at a moment's notice. A whimper requested her small girl to come back home, or mother was gonna get her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The back of her head was definitely the hardest part to reach, but Eilonwy was a creative girl and had developed an infallible technique! With either one of her hind paws the little girl could reach any of the tricky spots, so by licking her hind paw and carefully scratching away Eilonwy achieved her pristine look every morning.

But that particular morning the little girl didn't get to complete her ritual. An odd looking pup showed up out of nowhere to greet her, and although Eilonwy didn't recognize their scent she couldn't see the threat that her mother seemed to be so wary of. With her hind paw still raised over her head Eilonwy reached out to sniff a little closer, but before she could spurt a word her mother's call rang. Mah? she said turning around, but even after the warning Eilonwy didn't feel threatened. Pups were usually alright, and although this one seemed particularly sketchy she was still just a pup!

Mah Nae's Eil'nwy she said factually since the other pup had given her a name, but got right back to her bath as soon as that was put out of the way. She seriously needed to complete her bath or else the whole day would be out of order!

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
12 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The pup paused in his grooming to introduce himself, and Chavi's tail swayed in pleasure. The pup seemed friendly, and even more, he wasn't shooing her away. Nice to meet you! she said, the cheerfulness obvious in her voice.

She was about to open her mouth again when she heard the whimper. She turned her head to see an adult wolf, obviously calling for her son. Chavi didn't feel threatened; she turned and headed straight for the mother wolf. Hello! she greeted. She assumed, as always, that they were friendly and could automatically be friends.