Stone Circle Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Pack Activity 
Brynn had returned from her morning patrol with a feeling that something wasn't right. She always stopped at the river to drink while on her normal route, and today, she had noticed she had to lean farther down past the river bank to reach the water. She immediately grew concerned, as they hadn't had a shortage of rain, and there didn't seem to be a logical reason for the change in water level. She had gone to investigate some of the smaller waterways that fed into the main river, and was met with unease as she saw that the the few she checked were completely void of water. She had fought the urge to halt her patrol and immediately report the finding to her alpha, but her need to secure the borders first had won out. 

Now that she had finished her patrol, she headed to the circle of stones, feeling like it was a good place to have such an important conversation. Something was going on with their territory's water supply, which not only meant affected what was readily available to drink, but also would possibly lessen the amount of prey animals that moved through their territory; if there was no water, the creatures they hunted would be less inclined to come here. So, she let out a concerned howl to call for @Valette. This was something they should deal with sooner rather than later.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen - by Brynn - August 06, 2018, 11:23 AM