Stone Circle Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It wasn't long before Brynn was met with the Valette's worried face and subsequent question. As she was about to answer, Greyback came up panting, his expression worried as well. The new packmate that she had scented around the territory but had not actually met yet was close behind Greyback, also asking what was wrong, and not too far behind was Illecebra. Brynn's gaze lingered on the female that joined last; she had not seen her since everything that went down with Howl, and she couldn't stop the twinge of pain in her chest at the reminder. But, that all would have to wait; there were more important things at stake here. 

When she was sure everyone was listening, she finally spoke, looking at each packmate as she did so. I was at the main river this morning, and I noticed the water level was much lower than it has been. When I investigated some of the feeder creeks, I found no water in them at all. Anxiety leaked into her already concerned features as she let the others process the news. This was an issue that would only get worse the longer they waited, and she knew the gravity of the situation would not be missed. I thought it was something we needed to deal with before it gets worse, she added, her concerned yellow gaze finding Valette as she waited to see what she had to say.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen - by Brynn - August 09, 2018, 11:28 PM