Stone Circle Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her news seemed to worry the others as much as it had her. Brynn shook her head at her alpha's question. I didn't see anything obvious, at least not in the places I checked, she answered. The female she did not know had a good idea; following the feeder creeks to the water source might show them what may be blocking the water from flowing into their territory. She nodded at the greyscale female and said, I agree we should follow the feeder creeks and see if we can find out what the problem is. 

She looked back to Valette then. I'll help in anyway that I can, Brynn said with a bow of her head, resolve clear on her face. She wanted to get to the bottom of this. Easthollow was her home now, and she wouldn't let anything put their land or their pack in danger.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen - by Brynn - August 22, 2018, 11:49 AM