The Sunspire cause I would die to make you mine, bleed me dry each and every time
34 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Remi had been curious but shy of the new pups when they first arrived. But she had quickly warmed up to them and appreciated all the additional company in the den. There was no such thing as a crowd for her.

Her ears perked when she spotted Okeanos. Oooh someone I can show this leaf to! But they fell when he scurried off. Hey! The silver pup quickened her pace to a brisk trot. Hey! Wait up! Why are you leaving! To her delight, he was not gone long, and came back with his own thing which he drops in front of her and gestures toward. Remi grinned around her leaf, tail beating exuberantly. She then put her leaf down and thrust her slim nose under it to flop it towards him before she turned to inspect this gelman of his.

"Gel?" She questioned, nosing at the feathers. They were sort of like her leaf but sort of not. They smelled entirely different too. Like him, but also like their own thing. "OOooohh." She cooed approvingly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause I would die to make you mine, bleed me dry each and every time - by Remi - August 11, 2018, 12:54 PM