Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
They hadn't been there for more than ten minutes perhaps when a female came, dragging a carcass toward them. Nikan lifted his piercing blue and purple eyes to stare her down, remaining still and silent as she dropped the meat at his paws and bared her throat. The gesture triggered within him the need to lead, the need to claim and he slowly rose up standing tall and tense above her. He regarded her in silence, tail slowly rising to curl above his back as he gave a low whuff the sound commanding. He approached her slowly, not threatening as he circled her leaning in close to gather her scent. Then he finally spoke "The carcass is appreciated, we won't hurt you. I am Nikan, that is Serem and Zula" he motioned to each of them in turn, returning to sit beside Zula in an almost territorial fashion.

He happened to look up and spot a male with blue eyes watching them. His reaction to this was much different, he curled his lips over his teeth in warning before lowering them again and regarding the stranger warily. When a greeting was given he gave a small inclination of his head "Hello. This seems to be a popular spot" he said, tone emotionless. He realised if he was to run a pack, he couldn't fight and attempt to murder every wolf he saw. This was his attempt at being social.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Nikan - August 07, 2018, 07:50 PM