Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
43 Posts
Ooc —
before she makes anyone mad for clarification: Pixie is pansexual so if she has said something seemingly sexual or flirtatious about your toon, it's likely not serious and she'll probably end up hittin on all of y'all eventually

He merely watched as she dropped her prize before him, though when the act of what she had done seemed to reach him - he stood. 

Pixie swayed on her fire-kissed toes, as if a magnetic force tugged her towards him as he circled her. The girl practically purred as he examined her; not the least bit worried about being found unacceptable. His scent wrapped around her, the scents of all of them, dark and alluring.

"Pixie," came the word, whispered like a lover's promise. She doesn't bother responding to his promise of her safety; the witch has not been harmed by any man, ever. 

The possession was blatantly visible to the witch as he sat by the one called Zula. Her head rolled on its shoulder, peering at the pair curiously with a quirked brow. She found she could not linger long on her fascination with the couple, her mismatched gaze drawn to Ethos with recognition.

"Ethos," she murmured sweetly, sickeningly sweet, "you wouldn't be following me, would you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Pixie - August 08, 2018, 10:24 AM