Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Ethos' eyes flashed to the male, who seemed to be aggressive, but then eventually returned his greeting. If the other male, whatever his name was, had continued snarling and baring his teeth at Ethos, the phantom would literally return it, maybe even slaughter him or something. "Yes, I can see that." He said, tone also emotionless. Ethos usually always carried a face of no expression or emotion, along with a voice that hardly sounded like it had any emotion. Ethos felt he could only express emotion whenever he needed to. Then, a familiar voice made herself known, and Ethos came to realize it belonged to...her.

It was Pixie.

The same wolf who Ethos had encountered a day or so ago. "I'm not following you." He said, looking at the female. "I'm just simply exploring, and now look what I found." For once, Ethos did express emotion, and it was...delight. Delight was also expressed in his voice. "Are you all a pack, or planning to be one?" He then asked.
Normal Speech|Arabic|Spanish
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Ethos - August 08, 2018, 11:26 AM