Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The reaction the female had to him was something he hadn't experienced in quite some time and he returned his gaze toward her, lips quirking up into a smirk. Yes Zula was his but he hadn't claimed her in the way of mateship yet and even when he did, he would still be the type to claim many. He gave her an appraising look as she spoke her name, fitting for one such as herself and then turned back to Ethos. He watched the interaction between the two with mild interest before the man asked a question, one that Nikan had been hoping would come up in conversation. "Yes, we are forming a pack. Myself and Serem will be leading it" he said and wondered if he could possibly lure them in.

"We are looking for strong, ruthless but loyal members. Wolves who want a pack that will be powerful, wolves that want to gain a place in a pack through power and either gaining or taking respect. We don't want weaklings" he said staring straight at Ethos, eyes scanning over the male before he smirked. "I need strong men. Men who aren't afraid to do what is asked, even if it is something normally frowned upon." he saw some darkness in the cold, blue eyed man. He prayed he wasn't mistaken.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Nikan - August 08, 2018, 04:56 PM