Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Oh how foolish he had been to not include Pixie in the challenge, he knew all too well how powerful and evil women could be. His mind went to Kelina and Aeronwyn immediately beforw he focused his gaze back in on her, eyes sharp and keen as his smile turned into one of dark charm "I can always use women of shadowy nature. I find that they are always of use and sometimes the most dangerous" he returned, voice almost purring with delight. He liked her, she was mysterious and there was something dark and chaotic radiating from her despite the calm and sly outward demeanor. He held her gaze for a moment longer as Ethos spoke again and then quickly turned to him. 

He lifted his chin to give the male a curious but purposely doubtful look  gaze moving back and forth between Pixie and then back to Ethos"You two would be our first recruits but answer these first, the both of you: Would you murder for us if asked?" he stood and smiled, tilting his head to the side in a questioning manner "Would you kidnap for us if our members get low? Or would you mount a female not for love, but to produce a strong bloodline if I ask you to do so and one was willing" Then he turned his gaze back to Pixie "Or allow a male to mount you for the same reasons?"He swept his gaze down her body, a small surge of desire turning his gaze hungry as he fell silent, turning away from her and  locking his gaze to Ethos' in a challenging manner. He would most likely accept them anyway,  but he wanted to hear the answers first.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Nikan - August 08, 2018, 05:44 PM