Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
43 Posts
Ooc —
A smile of wicked delight breaks over her features as he resppnds, her gaze holding his own with an unspoken promise. This one she could have some fun with.

His optics slid from her to Ethos and she again remembered the dark man's presence. She shifted, released from the hold of Nikan's eyes, as he spoke to Ethos - her mismatched gaze falling on the one who had been so disturbed by her creation for the gods. 

"I believe you might have guessed this already but I'm not a woman to shy away from blood," she answers sweetly as he stands, her gaze flicking over him with the unspoken answer that she has killed and she has savored it. 

She did not bother answering his question of kidnapping, merely quirking a brow as if to say to you can do better than that. 

Ah, there it was. That teasing question that was supposed to frighten her. 

As he turns to her, hunger in his gaze, Pixie smirks up at him coyly - desire visible in the inferno of her mad gaze. "Perhaps if you asked me with a pretty please, darkling," she whispers, the words too soft to be for anyone but Nikan, as she leans on tiptoe. The words ghost across the shell of his ear and the femme pulls away, with only a teasing twist of her lips to betray her answer to him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Pixie - August 08, 2018, 05:59 PM