Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Nikan eventually started asking questions, about if Ethos would murder, kidnap, or mate. Yes, he would definitely murder or kidnap, but the last option seemed...a bit too vulgar. Nikan's explanation made sense, but why would there need to be very strong bloodlines? After pondering that for a bit, Ethos understood why. Strong bloodlines were important. I have to if it's required. He thought. Perhaps instead Ethos could maybe learn why this breeding thing was required. If this pack was based off of witchcraft, based off of what Pixie had done the day before, was breeding part of it? Ethos had no idea. Maybe he could weasel his way out of the last question, he didn't really know.

"Oh, I would definitely murder or kidnap." Ethos said darkly. The idea was intriguing in his opinion, he had been part of a pack that did that, but never breeding in the way Nikan mentioned. "I would do anything I am told to do. Similar...matters, were part of a pack I had formerly been a member of." Had Ethos said he would answer Nikan's last question? No. However, all he had said was that he would do anything, being he was a very obedient wolf.
Normal Speech|Arabic|Spanish
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Ethos - August 08, 2018, 06:14 PM