Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan felt a shiver run down his spine, his fur rising ever so slightly in it's path at Pixie's response. Here was a female he would want to help run things, one he knew would fit in quite well with the darkness that would be a part of his pack. He liked her words, he wanted her in his pack and she seemed almost perfect until that last little teasing flirtation. While it sent a wave of heat through him, it also seemed a bit too demanding.  He grinned at her, not a very warm or charming expression but a fang flashing and predatory one. "Unfortunately I'm not one to beg" he said eyes flashing ever so slightly in warning. 

The both of them seemed to be promising individuals, Ethos would make a good soldier for starters and Pixie...well he could see grand things coming her way. "Then if the two of you want to give your word, I think the both of you would do well and I would like you to join us. There is just one thing, I'd like to warm you of. Zula is mine. She is not to be harmed, harassed or touched in any way." his tone changed from being suave and charming to borderline demanding and fierce, eyes snapping to Ethos mainly.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Nikan - August 08, 2018, 06:45 PM